yield: 12 cook time: 18 MINUTES total time: 18 MINUTES
These five ingredient Sausage Cheese Keto Egg Muffins are less than 1 net carb each! This easy low carb breakfast recipe is great for keto meal prep!
- 6 eggs
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup cooked breakfast sausage
- 1 cup shredded cheese (cheddar, swiss, or pepper jack work well)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium size mixing bowl combine the eggs, cream, baking powder, salt and pepper. Beat the mixture until completely combined.
- Stir in the cooked sausage and shredded cheese until evenly distributed.
- Spoon the mixture using a 1/4 cup measuring cup or ice cream scoop into a greased muffin tin.
- Bake 18-20 minutes until the muffins have set and a toothpick comes out cleanly.
- Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 154TOTAL FAT: 12.8gCHOLESTEROL: 121mgSODIUM: 342mgCARBOHYDRATES: 0.9gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 0.9gFIBER: 0gSUGAR: 0.2gPROTEIN: 8.4g