This slow cooker breakfast casserole has all the ingredients from the classic Denver omelette. Make this low-carb/keto breakfast with minimal effort.
- 12 large eggs
- 8 ounces ham, cooked & diced
- 1 large bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup onion, diced
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded, divided in two
- 1/2 cup milk of your choice
- 1 teaspoon salt (or more)
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Spray slow cooker generously with cooking spray.
- In a medium-size bowl, mix together eggs, milk, salt, and pepper. Stir in bell pepper, onion, ham, and half of the cheddar cheese. Pour mixture into the slow cooker.
- Cook HIGH 3-4 hours or LOW 6-8.
- Top with remaining cheddar cheese.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 hours
Per Serving: 320