Steak Bites with Garlic Butter
These seared steak bites are cubes of sirloin steak cooked to perfection in a garlic butter sauce. An easy meal or party snack that’s ready in just minutes!
Prep Time5 minutes
Cook Time10 minutes
Total Time15 minutes
- 1 1/4 lbs sirloin steak cut into small cubes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon minced parsley
- Heat the olive oil in a large pan over high heat. Season the steak with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place the steak in the pan in a single layer; you may have to work in batches depending on the size of your pan. Cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally, until golden brown. Repeat with remaining meat if needed.
- Add the butter and garlic to the pan; cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring to coat the meat in the sauce.
- Sprinkle with parsley and serve.
- If you don’t have sirloin, you can also use tenderloin, rib eye, or strip steak.
Calories: 272kcal | Protein: 31g | Fat: 15g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Cholesterol: 101mg | Sodium: 130mg | Potassium: 484mg | Vitamin A: 175IU | Calcium: 40mg | Iron: 2.3mg