prep time: 5 MINUTES
cook time: 10 MINUTES
total time: 15 MINUTES
This Taco Chaffle Bowl is the perfect keto version of your favorite taco salad! Flavorful meat, cheese, lettuce and sour cream are combined in a Chaffle Bowl and is only 3 net carbs!
- 1 chaffle bowl (see notes for recipe link)
- 1/4 cup seasoned taco meat
- 2 tablespoons chopped lettuce
- 2 tablespoons chopped tomato
- 2 tablespoons avocado
- 1 tablespoon shredded cheese
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- Layer your chaffle bowl with your chopped lettuce, cooked taco meat, chopped tomatoes, avocado, cheese and sour cream and serve.
- This is the Chaffle Bowl recipe.
- This is the machine needed to make the Chaffle Bowls.
YIELD: 1 SERVING SIZE: Nutrition calculated per taco chaffle bowl
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 228TOTAL FAT: 14.9gCHOLESTEROL: 134mgSODIUM: 295mgCARBOHYDRATES: 4gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 2.5gFIBER: 1.5gSUGAR: 0.8gPROTEIN: 16g