total time40 minutes
servings 20 slices
calories per serving90kcal
prep time: 10 minutes
cook time: 30 minutes
- ▢1 1/2 Cup Almond Flour
- ▢6 Large eggs Separated
- ▢1/4 cup Butter melted
- ▢3 tsp Baking powder
- ▢1/4 tsp Cream of Tartar It’s ok if you don’t have this
- ▢1 pinch Pink Himalayan Salt
- ▢6 drops Liquid Stevia optional
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Separate the egg whites from the yolks. Add Cream of Tartar to the whites and beat until soft peaks are achieved.
- In a food processor combine the egg yolks, 1/3 of the beaten egg whites, melted butter, almond flour, baking powder and salt (Adding ~6 drops of liquid stevia to the batter can help reduce the mild egg taste). Mix until combined. This will be a lumpy thick dough until the whites are added.
- Add the remaining 2/3 of the egg whites and gently process until fully incorporated. Be careful not to overmix as this is what gives the bread it’s volume!
- Pour mixture into a buttered 8×4 loaf pan. Bake for 30 minutes. Check with a toothpick to ensure the bread is cooked through. Enjoy! 1 loaf makes 20 slices.
Net Carbs: 1.25g
The Best Keto Bread Recipe
Amount Per Serving (25 g)
Calories 90Calories from Fat 63
% Daily Value*
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.