The Best Keto Pizza
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 8 slices
- 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 oz cream cheese (or 2 tablespoons)
- 1 cup Almond Flour
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning optional
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder optional
- Cheese shredded mozzarella, fresh mozzarella, parmesan, feta etc
- Your favorite meats chicken, beef, pepperoni, turkey, etc
- Your favorite veggies Onion, Pepper, Jalapeno, olives, spinach, etc
- Your favorite sauce sugar-free tomato sauce, olive oil, ranch, blue cheese, buffalo, etc
- Herbs Parmesan, Crushed Red Peppers
- Pre-heat oven to 450F.
- Add mozzarella and cream cheese to a large microwave-safe bowl and microwave for 45 seconds.
- Remove from microwave and add in egg, almond flour, baking powder, Italian seasoning, and garlic. Mix with a spoon until well incorporated.
- Transfer dough onto a large piece of parchment paper and cover with another piece of parchment paper. Flatten out dough using a rolling pin to about ¼’’ thick. Remove parchment paper and shape with hands if desired.
- Transfer pizza on the parchment paper onto a baking sheet or pizza stone and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven (keep the oven on) and load your pizza however you like with all of your favorite sauces, cheese, and toppings.
- Bake pizza for another 5-8 minutes or until the cheese is bubbly.
Serving: 1slice with pizza sauce and cheese | Calories: 249kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 14g | Fat: 19g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 61mg | Sodium: 443mg | Potassium: 216mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 540IU | Vitamin C: 2.1mg | Calcium: 314mg | Iron: 1.3mg