prep time: 10 MINUTEStotal time: 10 MINUTES
Combine a few basic ingredients to make these delicious Turkey Bacon Ranch Pinwheels! This easy recipe makes a great appetizer or lunch that can be made gluten free and low carb!PRINT4.2 Stars (5 Reviews)
- 4 (10 inch) tortillas*
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temp
- 1 1/2 tablespoon dry Ranch seasoning
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (9 ounce) package deli turkey
- 1/2 cup cooked bacon, chopped
- Combine the softened cream cheese, Ranch seasoning, shredded cheddar cheese and chopped bacon in a small bowl.
- Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly on the tortilla and layer the deli turkey on top.
- Carefully, but tightly roll the tortilla and wrap in plastic wrap. Chill the rolls at least 30 minutes for best flavor.
- Slice into 1 inch thick pinwheels.
*You can use flavored, low carb, regular or gluten free tortillas in this recipe. You may find it is easier to work with tortillas that have been warmed for 10-15 seconds in the micorwave to make them more pliable.
About 5 Pinwheels (nutrition calculated with low carb tortilla)
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 247TOTAL FAT: 21gCHOLESTEROL: 51.7mgSODIUM: 462mgCARBOHYDRATES: 11.8gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 4.3gFIBER: 7.5gSUGAR: 1.4gPROTEIN: 9.6g