PREP TIME5minutes mins
COOK TIME12minutes mins
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella
- 12 pepperoni slices
- Italian seasoning, half a teaspoon
- Pizza sauce for dipping may be keto.
- On baking pan, put parchment paper. Preheat oven 375 degrees.
- Leaving ONE in. between each mound, make(on the prepared baking sheet) TWELVE flat mounds(equal size) of mozzarella (TWO cups).
- Italian spice (1/2 teaspoon) should be sprinkled over each. then add a slice of pepperoni on top (12 slices).
- The bits are done when the edges are golden brown, which takes about 12 minutes to bake.
- As they cool, they will continue to crisp, so wait to remove them from the baking sheet. Enjoy!
1 g of carbohydrates overall5g proteinFat: 5gSalt: 152 mg1g of fibreSucrose: 1g0g Net Carbs