Cheesy Cauliflower Breadsticks
Prep: 10 mins Cook: 40 mins Total: 50 mins Serves: These Cheesy Cauliflower Breadsticks are gluten-free, low carb and so delicious! Use this crust for breadsticks or for pizza. This recipe is a winner and a keeper!
- 4 cups cauliflower riced, about 1 large head of cauliflower
- 4 eggs
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese I used a Tex Mex blend
- 3 tsp oregano
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese or more, for topping
- Preheat oven to 425 F degrees. Prepare 2 pizza dishes or a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Make sure your cauliflower is roughly chopped in florets. Add the florets to your food processor and pulse until cauliflower resembles rice.
- Place the cauliflower in a microwavable container and cover with lid. Microwave for 10 minutes. Let the cauliflower cool just until there’s no more steam coming from it. Place the microwaved cauliflower in a large bowl and add the eggs, 2 cups of mozzarella, oregano, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix everything together.
- Separate the mixture in two and place each half onto the prepared baking sheets and shape into either a pizza crust, or a rectangular shape for the breadsticks.
- Bake the crust (no topping yet) for about 25 minutes or until nice and golden. Don’t be afraid the crust is not soggy at all. Once golden, sprinkle with remaining mozzarella cheese and put back in the oven for another 5 minutes or until cheese has melted.
- Slice and serve.
I have to try this sounds good!!
Sounds delish. Must try it,
Looking forward to making this.
I was newly diagnosed with diabetes yesterday. From what I have read about it a keto diet is recommended.
I want to save this recipe. How?
How do I save this recipe please!
Wish this was sharable
I want the other bread recipe, it’s almost the same as this, only bake it in a circle!
I also want the other recipe for the round loaf! It’s on my f/b page
Hello is there a Tex Mex Blend alternative for the cheese sticks, I have never heard of this before. Maybe you live in USA, I am in Western Australia
I did not see the nutrition list, calories, sugar, fat?
2 cups Club House Signature Blends Tex Mex One Step Seasoning, 136g/4.8oz??? 2 Cups???
What is the text mex seasoning?
Is the two cups for tex mex seasoning correct?