yield: 24 prep time: 15 MINUTES cook time: 15 MINUTES total time: 30 MINUTES
These Cheesy Ham and Jalapeno Puffs have just 1 net carb each, making them perfect for low carb meal prep!5.0 Stars (1 Reviews)PRINT
- 1 1/2 cup chopped ham
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup jalapeño, seeded and chopped
- 1 1/2 cup shredded cheddar
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the chopped ham and cream cheese until completely combined.
- Stir in the cream cheese, chopped jalapeño, eggs, almond flour and baking powder until a thick dough forms.
- Chill the dough 15 minutes.
- Use a 1 inch cookie scoop to portion the bites out. Drop onto a silicone lined baking sheet and bake 15-18 min until golden brown and cooked through.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
YIELD: 24 SERVING SIZE: Nutrition Calculated Per Bite
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 86TOTAL FAT: 5.6gCHOLESTEROL: 33.6mgSODIUM: 75mgCARBOHYDRATES: 1.3gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 1.1gFIBER: 0.2gPROTEIN: 5.1g