Cream cheese stuffed mini peppers with bacon make the perfect appetizer or meal.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time20 mins
Course: Appetizer, Main Course, Snack
- 12 mini peppers, cut in half
- 1 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon ranch seasoning
- 5 pieces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 1/4 cups shredded cheese
- 3 green onions, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray or line with parchment paper.
- Clean and cut peppers in half. Remove the seeds.
- Whip cream cheese in bowl with an electric mixer. Stir in ranch seasoning, 1 cup shredded cheese, onions, and bacon.
- Stuff each pepper half with cream cheese mixture and place on prepared baking sheet. Top each pepper half with remaining shredded cheese.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes or until cheese melts.
Calories: 25kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 57mg | Potassium: 38mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 493IU | Vitamin C: 18mg | Calcium: 32mg | Iron: 1mg