Easy Cole Slaw made in just 5 minutes with the perfect homemade dressing, this is the ultimate side dish for summer because it gets even better the next day. Perfect for cookouts and planning ahead.
Prep Time5 minutes
Cook Time0 minutes
Total Time5 minutes
- ▢14 ounce coleslaw mix with red cabbage and carrots*
- ▢1/2 cup mayonnaise
- ▢2 tablespoons sugar
- ▢1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ▢1 tablespoon white vinegar
- ▢1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- ▢1/2 teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- Add the mayonnaise, sugar, lemon juice, white vinegar, salt and pepper to a large mixing bowl and whisk together until fully combined.
- Add in the coleslaw mix and stir well to combine.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
* If you want to use your own mix for the coleslaw, use 8 cups shredded cabbage, 1 cup shredded red cabbage, and 4 julienned carrots.
Calories: 120kcal | Carbohydrates: 6g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 5mg | Sodium: 170mg | Potassium: 84mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 60IU | Vitamin C: 19.2mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 0.3mg