Ham and Cheese Pinwheels
prep time: 5 MINUTES
total time: 5 MINUTES
- 4 low-carb tortillas (I used Mission Carb Balance)
- 4 ounce scream cheese
- 1 tablespoon Everything Bagel seasoning
- 2 1/2 tablespoons mustard
- 24 slices deli ham (9 ounce package)
- 6 cheddar cheese sticks
- In a small bowl, mix together the softened cream cheese, mustard, and seasoning.
- Spread the mixture on the bottom 3/4ths of the tortilla.
- Place your six deli slices on the bottom 3/4ths of the tortilla, then hold your cheesesticks at the very bottom of the tortilla.
- Roll the tortilla carefully but tightly and secure with toothpicks.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, then cut into 1 inch slices.
YIELD: 8 SERVING SIZE: 5 (1 inch) pinwheel slices
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 176TOTAL FAT: 11.2gCHOLESTEROL: 47mgSODIUM: 1001mgCARBOHYDRATES: 8.4gNET CARB