Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole
This crave-worthy Keto Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole is one of the best things your tongue will ever taste. Filled with ground beef, bacon, cheese, seasonings, ketchup, and a few more ingredients, it’s one of the best keto cheeseburger casseroles ever. Serve it at a dinner party, family game night, or take it to a potluck for a fun and delicious low carb cheeseburger casserole everyone will enjoy.
- 1 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 ½ lbs. Ground beef
- ½ C. Onion chopped
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 2 tsp. Minced garlic
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 Tbsp. Sugar free ketchup
- 3 oz. Cream cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 Eggs
- ⅓ C. Heavy whipping cream
- 2 C. Shredded cheddar cheese divided
- ½ C. Pickle chips
- ½ C. Bacon pieces
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Heat the olive oil in a large ovenproof skillet over medium-high heat on the stovetop.
- Add the ground beef and onion to the skillet, and cook until the onion has softened and the ground beef is browned.
- Drain any excess grease if needed.
- To the skillet, add the minced garlic, oregano, worcestershire sauce, sugar free ketchup, cream cheese and salt and pepper to taste. Stir to combine well.
- Layer the meat mixture in the bottom of a casserole dish.
- In a bowl, combine the eggs, heavy whipping cream and a cup of the cheese.
- Pour the egg mixture over the top of the meat in the casserole dish.
- Top the meat with a layer of pickle chips and then the crumbled bacon. Top off the casserole with the other cup of cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes and serve with freshly chopped parsley as garnish if desired.
YIELD: 8 SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 484TOTAL FAT: 36gSATURATED FAT: 17gTRANS FAT: 1gUNSATURATED FAT: 15gCHOLESTEROL: 177mgSODIUM: 564mgCARBOHYDRATES: 4gFIBER: 0gSUGAR: 2gPROTEIN: 34g