2 cups almond flour
1 Tbsp baking powder
3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
2 oz (55 grams)softened cream cheese
2 large eggs, plus 1 slightly beaten
- Oven: 400. Place foil (greased) or parchment paper on 2 baking sheets.
- In a large bowl, whisk almond flour and baking powder. In another bowl, combine mozzarella cheese and cream cheese. Microwave up to 2 minutes.
- Place cheese mixture into almond flour. Mix and add 2 eggs.
- Divide dough into equal portions. Roll each into balls. Roll each ball between hands to stretch and form a bagel shape.
- Arrange on cookie sheets.
- Brush each one with beaten egg
- Bake 10-15 min or until desired doneness. Cool 10 minutes.
- I advise to wet your hands when forming the bagels as the dough may be sticky.
- It equals out to 5net carbs per bagel.