PREP TIME: 5 mins COOK TIME: 0 mins TOTAL TIME: 5 minsCOURSE: Condiment, DressingCUISINE: American, AustralianDIET: Gluten Free RECIPE CATEGORY: Low CarbCALORIES: 130kcal
- 0.5 cup mayonnaise
- ▢1 large dill cucumbers (20g) finely diced
- ▢2 tablespoons Yellow mustard
- ▢1/4 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ▢1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- ▢1 teaspoon onion powder
- ▢1 teaspoon white vinegar
- Place all the ingredients into a small bowl and mix until combined. Store in an airtight jar in the fridge for up to 1 week.
- Place all the ingredients into the mixer; mix 7 sec/speed 5. Store in an airtight jar in the fridge for up to 1 week.
INGREDIENTSMake your own mayonnaise or make sure you use a sugar-free one.Dill pickles or gherkins can be used. Make sure they are sugar-free.I use yellow American-style mustard but an Australian or seeded mustard can be used.Use smoked or sweet paprika.STORAGEStore in an airtight jar for up to 1 week.USESThe Big Mac sauce can be used as part of a salad like our Big Mac Salad, Smoky Chicken Salad or Taco Salad.It is also great in casserole or coating chicken and baking. Yummo!
Serving: 1serve | Calories: 130kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 193mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 53IU | Calcium: 2mg | Iron: 1mg | Magnesium: 2mg | Net Carbs: 0g