Learn how to make keto bread that is perfect for sandwiches, toast, and more! Made with almond flour, it’s easy to make and no one will tell it is low carb!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes
Servings: 12 Slices
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 3 tablespoons ground flaxseed
- 4 large eggs
- 1/2 cup butter melted
- 1/2 cup water
- Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line a 8 x 4-inch loaf pan with parchment paper, reserving an inch on all sides for easy removal.
- In a small bowl, add the almond flour, baking powder, and salt and mix well. In a large mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to beat together the flaxseed, eggs, butter, and water until frothy and bubbles appear. Gently stir through the dry ingredients until combined.
- Transfer the batter to the lined pan. Bake the bread for 40 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Let the bread cool in the pan completely, before slicing and serving.
TO STORE: Keto bread should always be stored in the refrigerator, covered, at all times. The ingredients are too fragile to keep at room temperature. The bread will keep for up to 2 weeks.
TO FREEZE: Leftover slices of bread can be stored in the freezer, in a ziplock bag, for up to 6 months.
Serving: 1Slice | Calories: 177kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 15g | Sodium: 180mg | Potassium: 56mg | Fiber: 3g | Vitamin A: 113IU | Calcium: 64mg | Iron: 1mg | NET CARBS: 2g