COURSE: BREAD CUISINE: AMERICAN Prep Time: 10 minutes Cook Time: 15 minutes Servings: 4Calories: 200kcal
- ▢1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- ▢1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- ▢1 egg
- ▢1 tsp granulated garlic
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and prepare a lined baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine all of the ingredients together in a mixing bowl together until well incorporated.
- Flatten out your mixture on the parchment paper shaped like a pizza crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes, and then switch the oven to broil for a few minutes until the cheese is golden brown.
- Slice and enjoy it! You can also garnish it with a little bit of red pepper, parsley flakes or Italian seasoning.
Calories: 200kcal | Carbohydrates: 2g | Protein: 17g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Cholesterol: 80mg | Sodium: 592mg | Potassium: 68mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 444IU | Calcium: 444mg | Iron: 1mg