YIELD: 12 SERVINGS
Great low carb taco casserole recipe that kills your cravings while keeping you happy and on your diet.
Prep time: 15 MINUTES Cook time: 15 MINUTES Total time: 30 MINUTES
- 8 tsp Taco Tuesday
- 3 lbs 80/20 Ground Beef
- 2 Cups Pepper Jack Cheese (Shredded)
- 4 Cups Colby & Monterey Jack Cheese (Shredded)
- 2 Cups Frozen Pepper Strips (Green, Red, and Yellow) thawed
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown ground beef in a large skillet and drain (set aside).
- Saute peppers in 1-2 tablespoons of avocado oil.
- Mix ground beef and peppers together and pour into the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan.
- Top meat mixture with cheese and bake for 10 mins and broil for 5 minutes until golden
YIELD: 12 SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 320TOTAL FAT: 23gSATURATED FAT: 14gTRANS FAT: 0gUNSATURATED FAT: 8gCHOLESTEROL: 68mgSODIUM: 413mgNET CARBOHYDRATES: 5gFIBER: 4gSUGAR: 0gPROTEIN: 20g