Keto chicken and broccoli alfredo casserole is a tasty low carb dinner filled with chicken and broccoli baked in a cheesy sauce
- 14 ounces Broccoli florets, cut into bite-size pieces
- 32 ounces Chicken breast
- 1 teaspoon Onion powder
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon Salt
- ¼ teaspoon Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Olive oil
- 2 cups Keto Alfredo Sauce
- 12 ounces Shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Cut the chicken breast into 1-inch cubes and sprinkle with onion powder, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
- In a skillet over medium high heat add your olive oil and the cubed chicken. Cook for approximately 10 minute, or until chicken is cooked through. Set aside.
- Steam the broccoli. Place cut broccoli florets in a microwave safe bowl with 1 cup of water. Cover with a damp paper towel and microwave on high for approximately 3 minutes or until the broccoli is fork tender. Don’t overcook!
- Drain the broccoli and pat dry with a paper towel. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small pot heat the keto alfredo sauce over medium low heat. When it is hot add 3 ounces of mozzarella cheese to the sauce and stir until it is melted and the sauce is smooth.
- Prepare a 13×9 inch casserole dish by spraying it with non-stick spray then spread ½ cup of keto alfredo sauce on the bottom.
- Next add half of the broccoli to the dish making a layer of it on the bottom.
- Top with half of the cooked chicken. Let the chicken fill in the spaces between the broccoli to fill the dish.
- Pour ¾ cup of keto alfredo sauce over the broccoli and chicken.
- Sprinkle 4.5 ounces of mozzarella on top.
- Repeat steps using the remaining broccoli and chicken to make a layer, followed by the remaining keto alfredo sauce, and topped with the last of the mozzarella cheese.
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes, or until the casserole is warmed through and the cheese is fully melted.
Don’t try to forgot to try our KETO CHOCOLATE PEANUT BUTTER BARS
- serving: 6ounces, calories: 486kcal, carbohydrates: 6g, protein: 34g, fat: 36g, saturated fat: 21g, trans fat: 1g, cholesterol: 170mg, sodium: 726mg, potassium: 542mg, fiber: 1g, sugar: 2g, vitamin a: 1430iu, vitamin c: 37mg, calcium: 399mg, iron: 1mg