Keto Chocolate Bundt Cake
Keto Chocolate Bundt Cake is really amazing and easy to make…..
Chocolate Bundt Cake
- 3/4 cup almond flour 85g
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder 68g
- 3 tbsp coconut flour 21g
- 2 1/4 tbsp arrowroot starch 17g
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup light or heavy cream room temperature, 180ml (18% if you are Canadian is what I use! Light Cream/heavy cream can also work here)
- 1 1/2 tsp white vinegar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil 120g
- 9 tbsp powdered monkfruit erythritol sweetener 108g (use 1/2 cup or 96g if using granular!)
- 3/4 cup Sukrin brown sugar sweetener 144g
- 3 large eggs at room temperature
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup heavy cream, 180g
- 1 cup stevia sweetened chocolate chips, 250g
- 1 tbsp butter, 15g
- 1 tsp vanila extract
- pinch of salt
- chopped pecans for decorating (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 350*F.
- In a bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients including; almond flour, cocoa powder, coconut flour, arrowroot starch, baking powder, baking soda, xanthan gum and salt.
- In a measuring cup or smaller bowl, add your cream and vinegar and give it a quick stir. Leave that while you complete the next step.
- In another larger bowl, whisk together the coconut oil, sweeteners, eggs and vanilla extract until smooth. Add the cream and vinegar mixture and whisk once more until smooth.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir until a thick batter forms.
- Grease a bundt pan then scrape the batter into the pan and even out the bottom.
- Bake the cake for 32-35min. The top should be risen nicely and a toothpick should come out pretty much clean.
- Let the cake cool FULLY before turning onto a plate ~ the same size as the cake. (I suggest jiggling it a few times before turning it to make sure the sides are not sticking/to detach the cake a bit first).
- To make the glaze for the cake, place the chocolate chips and butter into a bowl.
- Heat the heavy cream in a microwavable bowl until almost but not quite boiling. Pour it over the chocolate chips and butter. Let it stand for about 40s then stir to melt everything together.
- While stirring you can add the vanilla extract and salt as well.
- Once the mixture is smooth, you can begin pouring it over your cake. This can make a mess so I suggest placing the plate the cake is on onto a wire rack over top of a baking sheet to catch any excess that trails off, then wipe the edges of the plate clean.
- Once the chocolate glaze starts to set, you can press pecans, coconut or another type of chopped nuts all around the bottom edge of the cake.
- Let the glaze set fully before slicing and serving. Enjoy your Keto Chocolate Bundt Cake!
Nutrition for 1/12th of cake (1 slice): 301 calories | 28.1g fat | 6.8g NET carbs | 5.3g protein | 9.4g fiber
I truly appreciate this blog. Really thank you! Much obliged.