yield: 26 prep time: 10 MINUTES cook time: 7 MINUTES total time: 17 MINUTES
This is the perfect Keto Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe! These low carb cookies are packed with dark chocolate chips and pecans all for only about one net carb each!4.4 Stars (528 Reviews)PRINT
- 1 1/4 cups almond flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar (golden monkfruit)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup Lilly’s chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl combine the almond flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt in small bowl, set aside.
- Next, beat butter, golden monkfruit sweetener and vanilla extract in stand mixer bowl until creamy.
- Add the egg, beating the mixture on low.
- Gradually pour in the almond flour mixture and beat on low speed until combined.
- Lastly, mix in Lilly’s Dark Chocolate Chips and chopped nuts.
- Chill the mixture for 20-30 minutes until the butter is solid.
- Using a 1 inch cookie or ice cream scoop drop the cookies onto a silicone lined baking sheet (or lightly greased) baking sheet evenly spaced.
- Bake for 7-9 minutes or until golden brown and lightly set. DO NOT OVERBAKE! Top with sea salt if you desire.
- Allow the cookies to cool completely before moving from the pan.
Chilling the mixture is essential. If you skip this step your cookies will spread and not be soft and chewy.
COOL COMPLETELY before moving from the pan.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
YIELD: 26 SERVING SIZE: 1 cookie
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 82TOTAL FAT: 6.4gCHOLESTEROL: 16.5mgSODIUM: 3.2mgCARBOHYDRATES: 1.6gFIBER: 0.5gSUGAR: 0.3gPROTEIN: 1.2g