prep time: 5 MINUTES
cook time: 20 MINUTES
total time: 25 MINUTES
- ½ cup of sugar free peanut butter or nut butter of choice
- ½ cup of coconut oil
- ¼ cup of unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup of sugar substitute (I used Lakanto confectioners)
- ¼ teaspoon of sea salt
- Completely melt peanut butter, coconut oil, and cocoa powder in a double broiler or in a microwave in 30-second intervals, mixing well to combine.
- Stir in the sugar substitute and sea salt.
- Pour into silicone molds
- Freeze until it firms up completely about ½ hour.
- Remove from silicone mold and transfer the peanut butter fat bombs to an airtight container and store it in the freezer.
YIELD: 24 SERVING SIZE: 1
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 73TOTAL FAT: 7.4gSATURATED FAT: 4.6gCHOLESTEROL: 35mgSODIUM: 25mgCARBOHYDRATES: 1.6gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 1gFIBER: 0.6gSUGAR: 0.5gPROTEIN: 1.5g