This Keto Easy Chocolate Almond Bark recipe is like a homemade candy bar with all your favorites. Prep Time 15 mins Refrigerate 1 hr Total Time15 mins Course: Dessert Cuisine: American Keyword: Chocolate Almond Bark Recipe Servings: 24 Calories: 107 kcal Author: HW KT
- 1 bag Lily’s Sugar-Free Chocolate Chips
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter I use Smuckers
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon butter melted
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup unsweetened coconut (optional if you’d like to add)
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread pecans and almonds on parchment paper. (If almonds are already roasted there is no need to roast again.)
- Drizzle 1 tablespoon melted butter and 1/4 teaspoon of salt on top of the nuts and toss to coat evenly.
- Bake for 5 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
- Remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- Grease a glass bowl and add Lily’s chips and coconut oil.
- Microwave on high for 1 minute then stir.
- Microwave in 15-second intervals, stirring between until Lily’s chocolate chips are completely melted.
- Add natural peanut butter and stir until it melts.
- Pour melted chocolate mixture into an 11 X 7 baking pan covered with parchment paper.
- Sprinkle pecans, almonds, and on top. (Feel free to customize toppings to your liking.)
- Place baking pan in the refrigerator and allow to set.
- Remove from refrigerator and break into bites.
The sugar alcohols in Lily’s Chocolate Chips are not included in the nutritional information since most subtract to calculate net carbs. The nutritional information won’t be exactly accurate unless you break almond bark into equally sized pieces.
Calories: 107kcal | Carbohydrates: 5g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 9g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 44mg | Potassium: 52mg | Fiber: 2g | Vitamin A: 15IU | Calcium: 11mg | Iron: 0.2mg