YIELD4 servings PREP TIME2 minutes COOK TIME18 minutes TOTAL TIME20 minutes
- (thawed, deveined, peeled) 1 lb raw shrimp
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Take a bowl(medium) and coat the shrimp with the pepper, salt and olive oil. Put it aside.
- In a skillet(large) melt butter over medium high heat. Add garlic and heat for 1 mine, or untilit gets fragrant and simmering.
- Into the flavored butter, place the shrimp, cook for 2 mins then toss and heat for another 3 mins or until the shrimp is cooked through and pink.
- With the fresh parsley, sprinkle the garlic butter shrimp and serve.
- Squeeze lemon juice on top (Optional).
Garlic Butter Shrimp
Amount Per Serving
Total Carbs 2.3g
Net Carbs 2.2g