- Frying pan
- baking sheet
- 2 lbs salmon about 1/2 lb each
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 1/2 Smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 2 tbs fresh minced garlic
- 6 tbs Choczero peach syrup or any of your favorite keto friendly syrups
- 2 tbs butter
- 1 tbs soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Cut the salmon into 4 equal servings.
- Season with salt, pepper, smoked paprika, and onion powder.
- In a medium size frying pan over medium heat, add the syrup, butter, soy sauce or coconut aminos, lemon juice and the minced garlic. Stir until well combined.
- Add the salmon to the heated sauce and cook it four about 3 to 4 minutes on each side while basting each fillet with the sauce as it cooks.
- Transfer the salmon fillets to a baking sheet and pour the glaze over the top.
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 5 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees.
- Serve warm with a side salad.