Keto Ham and Cheese Breakfast Biscuits
These Keto Ham and Cheese Breakfast Biscuits are the perfect easy keto breakfast! Each soft, fluffy biscuit is loaded with cheese and ham and has less than 2 net carbs each!
If you are looking for more meal prep recipes, these Keto Spinach and Bacon Egg Muffins and these Keto Sausage and Biscuits are some of our reader’s favorites!
- 3 ounces cream cheese, SOFTENED
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup heavy cream (scrape the measuring cup out since it is thick, make sure you get ALL of the liquid)
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 3/4 cup chopped ham
- 1 tablespoons butter, melted
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl combine the softened cream cheese, cheddar cheese and eggs. Stir until cream cheese is smooth with no clumps.
- Add almond flour, baking powder, salt, heavy cream and melted butter.
- Stir until combined.
- Fold in the chopped ham. Do not overmix or biscuits will be tough.
- Chill the dough 10-15 minutes.
- Using a small cookie or ice cream scoop spoon the biscuits out onto a greased or lined baking sheet. Lightly press the dough down.
- Bake 13-15 minutes until golden. Brush with melted butter.
You can use unsweetened almond milk instead of cream if you want, but the fat content decreases.
The dough will be thick, be careful not to overmix, watch the video to see exactly how it should look.
I use a SMALL cookie/ice cream scoop to get 22 biscuits. If you want to use a large/full size scoop you will get approximately 12 biscuits with about 4 net carbs each. The baking time is 16-18 minutes for the large biscuits.
YIELD: 22 SERVING SIZE: 1 biscuit
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 123TOTAL FAT: 7.2gCARBOHYDRATES: 2.2gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 1.9gFIBER: 0.3gPROTEIN: 6g