keto Ham & zucchini crustless quiche
keto Ham & zucchini crustless quiche, At first, I was leary of using zucchini in a quiche because I thought it might be watery. I was wrong. It’s amazing! The rich custard filling, delicate zucchini flavor, herbs, and mellow saltiness from the smoked gouda cheese is winning combination. And, ditching the crust means this recipe is low carb!
Ingredients for keto Ham & zucchini crustless quiche
- 1 cup cooked ham diced
- 1 cup zucchini shredded
- 1 cup cheddar cheese shredded
- 8 large eggs
- Black olives sliced and tomato (optional)
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Grease a 9″ pie plate.
- Place zucchini on a paper towel and squeeze to remove moisture. Combine ham, zucchini and cheddar cheese in a pie plate.
- Whisk eggs, cream and seasonings, Black olives sliced. And tomato over ham mixture.
- Bake uncovered 40 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.