Yield 6 servings
Prep Time5 minutes
Cook Time25 minutes
Total Time30 minutes
- 12 ounces jumbo pasta shells
- ▢1 pound ground beef
- ▢1 packet taco seasoning
- ▢2/3 cup water
- ▢1 1/2 cups jarred salsa , divided
- ▢1 cup shredded cheddar cheese , divided
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook the pasta shells in a pot according to the directions on the box and drain.
- Add the ground beef to the pot and brown well.
- Drain the fat.
- Add the taco seasoning and water, stir and cook until water is gone.
- Stir in 1 cup salsa and ¾ cup cheese.
- Scoop into the jumbo pasta shells and top with the remaining salsa and cheese.
- Bake in a covered pan for 15 minutes.
Calories: 497kcal | Carbohydrates: 47g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 22g | Saturated Fat: 9g | Cholesterol: 73mg | Sodium: 644mg | Potassium: 534mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 515IU | Vitamin C: 1.2mg | Calcium: 181mg | Iron: 2.6mg