These keto lasagna roll-ups are filled with melted cheese, chicken, and crispy raw spinach. With less than 1g net carbs each, enjoy more! Course Appetizer, lunch, Snack Keyword keto lasagna roll-ups Prep Time 20 minutes Cook Time 10 minutes Total Time 30 minutes Servings 8 people Calories 295 kcal
- 2 cups Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 cups Raw Spinach
- 1 tsp Olive Oil
- 2 cups Shredded Chicken
- 1/2 cup Ricotta Cheese
- 1/4 cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/4 tps Garlic Powder
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook the spinach in a skillet with the olive oil over medium heat until completely wilted. Let cool.
- Create 8 circles with the mozzarella cheese on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 5-6 minutes until the outer edges of each circle are beginning to brown.
- In a bowl while the cheese is baking, mix together the chicken, ricotta cheese, spinach, parmesan cheese, garlic powder and salt and pepper to taste.
- Remove the cheese from the oven and let cool for a minute or two until you can handle it carefully.
- Spread the mixture into the center of each cheese circle.
- Fold the cheese up and around the filling.
- Let the cheese shells cool and harden before serving.
Calories: 195 Per Serving
Net Carbs: 1 Net Carb Per Serving
If you enjoyed this recipe for keto lasagna roll-ups, here are some more low-carb roll-up ideas you should make next. They are all so different and so tasty!