- ▢1 large egg
- ▢2 teaspoons Diamond Crystal kosher salt (or 1 teaspoon of fine salt)
- ▢½ teaspoon black pepper
- ▢2 teaspoons garlic powder
- ▢2 teaspoons onion powder
- ▢½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ▢2 lbs. lean ground beef (85/15)
- ▢½ cup blanched finely ground almond flour
- ▢½ cup grated Parmesan
- ▢¼ cup unsweetened ketchup
- Preheat your oven to 350° F. Line a rimmed sheet pan with foil.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the egg, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and thyme.
- Add the ground beef, almond flour, and Parmesan. Gently mix, just until uniform.
- Shape the mixture into a rectangular loaf (as shown in the video) and place it on the prepared baking sheet. Brush the loaf with ketchup.
- Bake the meatloaf until the center of the loaf registers 160° F, 50-60 minutes.
- Rest the meat for 15 minutes before slicing and serving.
Calories: 324kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 26g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Sodium: 518mg | Fiber: 1g