Low carb and keto dieters love to find new ways to enjoy their favorite snacks. This keto version of baked dill pickle chips turn out crispy, cheesy, and savory. They can be eaten as-is or dipped into any low-carb dressing or dip. Tart pickles and tangy cheese make the perfect snack-food combination—without the additional carbs!
Keto Pickle Chips
These Keto dill pickle chips with cheese are baked to perfection and delish served as a game day appetizer or for any occasion.
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time35 mins
- 1 cup pickle slices
- 1 ¾ cup cheddar cheese shredded
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Pat pickles dry with a paper towel.
- Place 1 Tablespoon shredded cheese in the bottom of each muffin tin.
- Place three pickles on top of the cheese and add 1 more Tablespoon cheese on top.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired and bake for 20-25 minutes or until cheese is melted and crispy.
- Serve with ranch dip.
- For crispy results, be sure pickles are as dry as possible.
- Refrigerate pickle chips, covered up to 2 days.
- Pickle chips can be reheated quickly under the broiler or in the microwave.
- Or enjoy pickle chips served cold!
Calories: 136kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 11g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 35mg | Sodium: 413mg | Potassium: 54mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 374IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 248mg | Iron: 1mg
Keyword dill pickle chips, keto pickle chips
Course Appetizer, Snack