- 19.5 ounces sweet Italian turkey sausage
- 1 (10 ounces ) package frozen or fresh riced caulifower and broccoli (you can also use all cauliflower rice)
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 ounce sliced pepperoni (about 17 slices)
- 1/2 cup whole milk shredded mozzarella cheese
- Parmesan for sprinkling on top
- In a large skillet, brown and crumble the sausage over medium heat. Add the riced cauliflower rand broccoli. Sautee to desired tenderness.
- Stir in the pizza sauce. Layer the pepperoni and mozzarella cheese. Cover to melt the cheese. Sprinkle with Parmesan to serve.
Brands used: Jenni-O Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage
Green Giant frozen riced Cauliflower and Broccoli
Rao’s Pizza Sauce
Hormel Natural Choice Pepperoni
Sargento Whole Milk Shredded Cheese
If you want to render the pepperoni so that it’s crispy you can either cook them in the microwave or in a skillet.