yield: 6 PANCAKES cook time: 10 MINUTES total time: 10 MINUTES
Ultra fluffy Keto Pumpkin Spice Pancakes are perfect for a decadent Fall breakfast! Each pancake contains only 2.5 net carbs! 4.8 Stars (4 Reviews)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar monkfruit sweetener
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin spice
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- Add all of the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth. Allow the batter to rest in the fridge 10 minutes as the skillet heats up.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat. Add butter or coconut oil to the skillet. When the butter is completely melted add the pancakes, scooping 1/4 cup at a time.
- When tiny bubbles begin to form flip the pancake. Add additional butter or oil as needed.
- Serve with butter and keto-friendly syrup.
YIELD: 6 SERVING SIZE: Nutrition Calculated Per Pancake
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 141TOTAL FAT: 7.5gCHOLESTEROL: 72mgSODIUM: 61.3mgCARBOHYDRATES: 3.4gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 2.6gFIBER: 0.8gSUGAR: 0.9gPROTEIN: 4.9g