Prep Time10 mins Cook Time10 minsTotal Time20 minsAuthor:JulianneCourse:Side DishCalories:159Servings:
- ▢1 ½ pounds Brussels Sprouts, shredded
- ▢1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- ▢2 tablespoons bacon grease
- ▢2 tablespoons butter
- ▢½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ▢¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- ▢Optional: Drizzle of balsamic reduction
- Clean your Brussels sprouts and cut the ends off. Add them into the feed chute of your food processor to shred them. Alternatively, you can either shred them using a sharp knife or buy them already shredded.
- Heat a large skillet to medium heat and add in the butter and bacon grease. Once melted, add in the Brussels sprouts, garlic salt and red pepper flakes. Toss to coat them.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes until they just started to get slightly browned. Remove from the heat and stir in the parmesan cheese.
- Add a (optional) drizzle of balsamic reduction and serve. If you don’t have balsamic reduction, you can use balsamic vinegar instead.
Nutrition FactsKeto Shredded Brussels SproutsAmount Per ServingCalories 159Calories from Fat 108% Daily Value*Fat 12g18%Saturated Fat 7g44%Carbohydrates 7g2%Fiber 3g13%Sugar 3g3%Protein 8g16%