yield: 8 SERVINGS
prep time: 5 MINS
cook time: 8 HRS
total time: 8 HRS 5 MINS
This Mississippi Pot Roast is the most delicious pot roast you will EVER eat! Made with just five simple ingredients and slow cooked in the crockpot, you are going to fall in love with this
- 1 (3-4 pounds) chuck roast
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 packet au jus gravy mix
- 1/4 cup butter
- 4-5 pepperoncini peppers
- Place roast in the slow cooker and sprinkle the top with the ranch dressing mix and the au jus mix. Place peppers on top of the mixes, and add the butter.
- Cook over low heat for 8 hours. Serve with noodles, rice or mashed potatoes. Enjoy
- Do not add any water or broth to this! It will make enough liquid as it cooks.
- This tastes delicious with potatoes and carrots! I like to add a few quartered russet potatoes and a large handful of baby carrots to the crockpot when there is about 1-2 hours left of cooking time.
calories: 470kcal, carbohydrates: 2g, protein: 43g, fat: 31g, saturated fat: 15g, cholesterol: 171mg, sodium: 501mg, potassium: 765mg, vitamin a: 225iu, vitamin c: 4.1mg, calcium: 40mg, iron: 4.7mg