No Bake Keto Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars.. something I’d only dreamt about (seriously) but never made until now. I had originally planned on baking these but with how hot it was outside today I just wanted something cold and didn’t feel like turning on the oven.
This was the perfect time to throw it back to the no-bake style cheesecake my Mom used to make for use.
No bake cheesecake is great because it offers a creamier texture than baked cheesecake and is SO easy to make! The possibilities are endless.
No Bake Keto Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars
An easy recipe for creamy no bake cheesecake layered on top of a sweet snickerdoodle crust and topped with a sprinkling of cinnamon “sugar”.Prep Time15 minsRefrigeration Time2 hrsCourse: DessertKeyword: bars, cheesecake, snickerdoodle Servings: 8 cheesecake bars Calories: 246kcal
- 1 cup almond flour 112g
- 3 tbsp salted butter melted
- 2 1/2 tbsp powdered monkfruit/erythritol sweetener 30g
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 1x 8 oz brick of cream cheese softened
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp light cream chilled, 75g
- 5 tbsp powdered monkfruit/erythritol sweetener 60g
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp powdered unflavoured gelatin I use the Organika or Vital Proteins brands
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Truvia sweetener or any granulated sweetener
- In a bowl, whisk together your almond flour, sweetener, cinnamon and salt for the crust.
- Add the 3 tbsp of melted butter and stir until everything is mixed and a crumbly dough forms.
- Line a loaf pan with parchment paper. Use your hands to press the dough evenly into the bottom of the loaf pan (mine is slightly bigger than the average loaf pan, you can also use an 8×8 inch pan for slightly thinner bars). Set the crust aside.
- In a glass measuring cup or microwavable cup add your cold cream and sprinkle the top with the gelatin. Let this sit while you make the rest of the filling.
- In a bowl, beat the softened cream cheese, sweetener and vanilla extract until light and fluffy (~1min).
- After the gelatin and cream have sat for at least 5min, microwave them for 45-60s. Stir until the gelatin has dissolved (microwave for another 10-15s if needed).
- Now add the hot gelatin mixture to your cream cheese and beat again until smooth (be careful not to splash hot liquid).
- Pour this mixture over your crust and use a spatula to make sure the top is even.
- In a small dish, combine your sweetener and cinnamon and sprinkle it over the top of the cheesecake.
- Place the cake in the fridge uncovered for at least 2-3 hours or until its set (the cake should be soft and jiggly but still hold together). Gently lift it out of the pan using the parchment paper and peel it off the sides of the bars. Slice into 8 pieces and enjoy your No Bake Keto Snickerdoodle Cheesecake Bars! *You can store these in an airtight container in the fridge or saran wrapped on a plate*
- When making this recipe, make sure your cream cheese is already room temperature and you cream is cold for best results.
- These bars are great with all kinds of toppings like fruit, melted chocolate, coconut and more if you ever want to switch it up!
Serving: 1bar | Calories: 246kcal | Carbohydrates: 2.6g | Protein: 5.2g | Fat: 23.6g | Fiber: 1.5g