This easy One Pan Keto Green Chili Chicken is the ultimate cheesy low carb casserole! At under 4 net carbs per serving this will be a weekly staple on your keto diet!
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilis
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 cups shredded chicken
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (for topping)
- In a large skillet over medium heat melt the butter, add the garlic and jalapeno and sauté 30 seconds.
- Add almond milk, heavy cream, cream cheese, undrained green chilis, spices and 1 cup of the cheddar cheese. Whisk mixture until it is smooth and cheese has melted.
- Stir in shredded chicken and top with remaining cheddar. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Garnish with chopped green onions, additional jalapeno slices or avocado.
This is my favorite way to easily cook shredded chicken for wraps, salads and easy recipes like this.
Also try this Keto Green Chili Stuffed Chicken, it is an easy one pan recipe that contains just 2 net carbs per serving!