for 12 servings
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese(100 g)
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- Calories 31
- Fat 2g
- Carbs 0g
- Fiber 0g
- Sugar 0g
- Protein 2g
Estimated values based on one serving size.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the Parmesan cheese by the tablespoonful in small piles on the baking sheet. Flatten the piles out evenly and sprinkle dried basil over the cheese.
- Bake for 5-7 minutes, or until golden brown and the edges start to crisp up.
- 0.33g total carbs 0.3g dietary fiber 0.30g net carbs per serving (12 crisps)