Enjoy the best flavors of the summer with Keto Peach Cobbler Bars. They feature a tender crumbly crust, a fresh peach filling, and a sweet cream drizzle. And they have only 4.4g net carbs per serving
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Servings: 16 bars
- 1 lb peeled, chopped peaches
- ⅓ cup allulose or BochaSweet
- ½ teaspoon glucomannan or xanthan gum
- 2 ¼ cups almond flour
- ⅔ cup Swerve Brown
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup butter melted
- ¾ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ cup powdered Swerve Sweetener
- 1 ½ tbsp heavy cream
- water to thin
- In a medium saucepan over medium-low heat, combine the peaches and sweetener. Bring to a simmer, then reduce the heat to low and stir until the sweetener is dissolved and the peaches begin to release their juices.
- Remove from heat and whisk in the glucomannan. Let cool until thickened.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the almond flour, brown sweetener, coconut flour, and salt. Stir in the melted butter and vanilla until the dough begins to clump together.
- Press a little over half of the dough into a 9×9-inch metal baking pan and bake 10 to 12 minutes, until the edges are just turning golden. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Spread the peach filling evenly over the crust. Then take the remaining crust and crumble it over the filling, pressing lightly to adhere.
- Bake another 20 to 25 minutes, until the filling is bubbly and the topping is golden brown. Remove and let cool completely in the pan. Then refrigerate 1 hour to firm up the filling.
- Whisk the sweetener with the cream until well combined. Thin it out with enough water for a thick drizzling consistency. Drizzle over the cooled bars.
Storage Information: Store these bars in a covered container in the fridge for up to a week. Do note that the crust does tend to become softer the longer they sit.
Peach Cobbler Bars Recipe
Amount Per Serving (1 bar)
Calories 163Calories from Fat 122
% Daily Value
Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.