A cheesy casserole with all of your favorite pizza toppings. I like to serve this with a salad and garlic bread. The leftovers are great. I have prepared this in advance and then taken it to potlucks in a slow cooker the next day.
Decrease Serving8Increase ServingAdjustOriginal recipe yields 8 servingsIngredient Checklist
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (8 ounce) package uncooked egg noodles
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce, or as needed
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 (2.5 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) package sliced pepperoni, coarsely chopped
- 20 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- Step 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Step 2Cook the ground beef in a skillet over medium heat until no longer pink, breaking the meat apart into crumbles as it cooks, about 10 minutes.
- Step 3Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a rolling boil. Cook the egg noodles in the boiling water until cooked through yet slightly firm, about 5 minutes; drain.
- Step 4Mix the noodles with the cooked ground beef, spaghetti sauce, black olives, mushrooms, pepperoni, and 1/2 of the mozzarella cheese in a large mixing bowl. Spoon the mixture into a 9×13-inch baking dish and top with remaining cheese. Cover the dish with foil.
- Step 5Bake in the preheated oven until the casserole is bubbling, 30 to 45 minutes.
Check out more recipes here
Per Serving: 586 calories; protein 38.2g; carbohydrates 30.6g; fat 33.9g; cholesterol 133.8mg; sodium 1276.1mg.