Servings8 servingsPrep Time10 minsCook Time20 minsTotal Time30 minsRecipe contributed by: Natalya DrozhzhinPhilly Cheese Steak Wraps are the ultimate comfort food. Looking for a new weeknight dinner to add to your rotation? Well, this wrap is on the table in just 30 minutes!
- 2 lb ground beef
- 2 large bell peppers green, yellow or red (diced into cubes)
- 1 large onion (chopped into small cubes)
- 8 oz provolone
- 1 tbsp salt (adjust to taste)
- 1 tsp pepper (adjust to taste)
- 8 large tortillas (wheat or white)
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef while breaking it apart into small pieces. Season it with salt and pepper.
- Add in onion and bell pepper. Cook until veggies soften.
- Add cheese and stir until the cheese is fully melted. Turn off the heat.
- Place all 8 tortillas flat on the work surface. Equally, divide the beef mixture and wrap each tortilla.
- You can serve them immediately. Also, you can toast both sides of the wrap on a preheated skillet or a griddle to create that extra crust.
Nutrition FactsPhilly Cheese Steak WrapAmount Per ServingCalories 493Calories from Fat 288% Daily Value*Fat 32g49%Saturated Fat 14g70%Cholesterol 100mg33%Sodium 1404mg59%Potassium 474mg14%Carbohydrates 19g6%Fiber 2g8%Sugar 3g3%Protein 30g60%Vitamin A 1181IU24%Vitamin C 39mg47%Calcium 272mg27%Iron 4mg22%