Active Time10 MinsTotal Time30 MinsYieldServes 6..
These bite-size stuffed peppers are perfect for watching the big game or a quick snack for the kids after school. Ready in just 30 minutes, you can quickly put these together and have them ready for kick-off while you’re preparing your drinks or other appetizers. Filled with cheese and pepperoni, these mini peppers become the perfect gluten-free appetizer.
- 1 (8-oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 3 ounces pepperoni, finely chopped (about 2/3 cup)
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil, divided
- 3/4 teaspoons kosher salt
- 12 multicolored baby bell peppers, halved lengthwise, seeds removed
Preheat oven to 400°. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.Step 2
In a medium bowl, stir together cream cheese, pepperoni, mozzarella, 1 tablespoon basil and salt. Fill each of the bell pepper halves with about 1 1/2 tablespoons of the cream cheese mixture.Step 3
Arrange peppers on prepared baking sheet and bake until cheese is beginning to bubble and brown, 18-20 minutes. Garnish with remaining basil. Let cool slightly before serving.