- Slow Cooker
- ▢½ cup low sodium chicken broth
- ▢1 tablespoon ranch seasoning mix
- ▢4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- ▢1 block (8-ounces) cream cheese, at room temperature, cut up into 4 pieces for easier melting
- ▢2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- ▢6 slices bacon, cooked to a crisp and chopped
- ▢chopped green onions, for serving
- ▢chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Pour chicken broth into slow cooker and stir in ranch seasoning mix.
- Add chicken breasts to the slow cooker and stir around to coat chicken.
- Cover with lid and set on LOW for 5 hours, or on HIGH for 2 to 3 hours.
- When done, remove lid and shred chicken inside the slow cooker using two forks.
- Stir in cream cheese and 1 ½ cups shredded cheddar cheese; stir until completely melted and combined.
- Top with remaining cheddar cheese; cover with the lid and let the cheese melt.
- Remove lid and sprinkle chopped bacon on top.
- Garnish with green onions and parsley.
- Serve in sandwiches, wraps, burgers, and/or lettuce cups.
- You can make your own ranch seasoning mix by combining ½ teaspoon garlic powder, ½ teaspoon onion powder, ½ teaspoon dried dill weed, ½ teaspoon dried chives, and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
WW FREESTYLE POINTS: 13
- Reduce points down to 3 by using fat free cream cheese, fat free shredded cheddar, and turkey bacon