Prep Time5 mins
Cook Time4 hrs
Total Time4 hrs 5 mins
- ▢3.5 – 4 pound chuck roast
- ▢½ cup butter
- ▢2 tablespoons homemade ranch seasoning, or one packet store bought
- ▢1 teaspoon beef broth concentrate or bouillon
- ▢8-10 pepperoncini peppers, whole
- ▢1 tablespoon of the pepperoncini juice
- ▢1 tablespoon hot water
- Add the roast to your slow cooker insert.
- Dissolve the beef concentrate or bouillon in the hot water, then pour over the pot roast.
- Add in the rest of the ingredients. Do not add more liquid to the insert, trust me you will not need it.
- Cook on high for 4-5 hours or low for 8-10 hours, until the meat is tender and easy to pull apart with 2 forks.
- Shred the meat and serve with the juices over the top.
Slow Cooker Keto Mississippi Pot Roast
Amount Per Serving
Calories 382Calories from Fat 180
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 7g44%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.