prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 15 MINUTES
total time: 25 MINUTES
Try these Spinach and Cheese Bites for a savory snack! Loaded with spinach, sausage, and cheese these easy low carb bites make a great keto lunch! Each cheesy bite is under 1 net carb!
- 1 (12 ounce) bag frozen spinach cooked, drained, and ALL the liquid pressed out
- 1 cup cooked sausage
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cup shredded cheese (any variety)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare the frozen spinach according to the package directions. When steamed, press all of the liquid from the spinach and lay on paper towels for a few minutes to absorb the remaining mositure.
- Combine the cooked, dry spinach with the cream cheese, sausage and eggs.
- Stir in the coconut flour, baking powder, salt and cheese. Chill the mixture at least 10 minutes.
- Spoon the bites out using a small cookie scoop and bake at 350 degrees F for 15-18 minutes.
YIELD: 30 Bites SERVING SIZE: Nutrition calculated per bite
Amount Per Serving: CALORIES: 77TOTAL FAT: 6.2gCHOLESTEROL: 33mgSODIUM: 142mgCARBOHYDRATES: 1.5gNET CARBOHYDRATES: 0.8gFIBER: 0.7gSUGAR: 0.4gPROTEIN: 3.8g