Spinach Artichoke Dip
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time25 mins
Total Time35 mins
- ▢10 ounce package frozen spinach, thawed and dried
- ▢14 ounce can artichoke hearts, drained, rinsed and chopped
- ▢8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ▢¾ cup sour cream
- ▢¼ cup mayonnaise
- ▢5 ounces Gruyere cheese, grated and divided
- ▢1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- ▢3 cloves garlic, minced
- ▢½ teaspoon salt
- ▢¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Add the cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic, salt and pepper to a large mixing bowl.
- Using a hand mixer or spatula, mix until well combined.
- Add in the spinach, artichokes, most of the Gruyere cheese and half the mozzarella, then mix.
- Spread the mixture into a cast iron skillet or baking dish that’s been sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Top with the remaining Gruyere and mozzarella cheese, then bake for 25-30 minutes or until the cheese is slightly golden.
- Serve with your favorite Keto friendly crackers, tortilla chips or raw veggies.
I highly recommend using the Gruyere cheese in this recipe, because it gives it great flavor and melts beautifully. If you cannot find it, you can substitute with parmesan, Romano or asiago cheese instead.