Sticky Garlic Chicken Bites
for 2 servings
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 cups panko breadcrumbs(100 g)
- 4 tablespoons soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- spring onion, for garnish
- sesame seed, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Cut the chicken breasts into small bite-size pieces.
- Dip chicken pieces into egg mixture then coat with panko.
- Place the breaded chicken onto a baking sheet and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake 20 minutes until golden brown and cooked through.
- Mix together soy sauce, honey, garlic, hoisin sauce, sriracha and grated ginger in a saucepan and bring to boil, remove from heat.
- Toss chicken bites in the sauce until thoroughly coated.
- Serve immediately with chopped spring onion and sesame seeds.