Warm Brussels Sprouts-Chicken Caesar
5min Prep, 25min Cook, 30min Total
- ½ lemon
- 1 (12-oz) pkg halved Brussels sprouts
- 1½ Tbsp olive oil, divided
- ¼ tsp salt, divided
- ¼ tsp pepper, divided
- ¼ cup Parmesan Caesar dressing (such as Brianna’s)
- 2 Tbsp freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- ⅔ cup garlic-herb croutons (preferably multigrain; such as Archer Farms)
- ¾ lb thin sliced boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Squeeze juice from lemon.
- Toss Brussels sprouts in 1 Tbsp oil, lemon juice, and ⅛ tsp each salt and pepper on a rimmed baking sheet. Spread in a single layer, cut sides down.
- Roast 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool Brussels sprouts 5 minutes; toss with dressing, cheese, and croutons on baking sheet.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle chicken with ⅛ tsp each salt and pepper. Cook chicken in ½ Tbsp hot oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat 3 to 5 minutes per side or until done. Slice chicken, and serve over Brussels sprouts.