Weight Watchers Farmer Casserole
1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
1 ½ cups of reduced fat shredded colby or monterey blend cheese.
6 slices of diced canadian bacon.
2 sliced green onions.
24 oz (2 cans) of fat-free evaporated milk.
2 cups of egg beaters egg substitute.
¼ tsp of salt.
¼ tsp of black pepper.
- In a non-stick skillet, heat the oil over medium heat and cook the potatoes until lightly brown.
- Place the potatoes in the casserole. Top with ham, cheese and green onions.
- Mix together the egg beaters, evaporated milk, salt and pepper in a large bowl until well combined. Then pour over the potato mixture.
- In a preheated oven to 375°, bake for 45 to 55 minutes.
- Let set before cutting to 15 equal portions.
- Serve warm.
Check out more recipes here
How many potatoes does this recipe require!
Kind and amt of potatoes is omitted in recipe.
No potatoes listed
This looks delicious, but I don’t see potatoes listed in the ingredients. How much do you use.
It says to heat potatoes, but ingredients does not list potatoes
In your directions it says to cook potatoes until lightly brown but there are no potatoes listed in the ingredients